Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas 2006 in San Francisco




































I'm a very lucky ACD, my mom takes me EVERYWHERE! Christmas of 2006, my mommy and her son went to San Fran for christmas and they took me! Before getting intot he city, we stopped at a beach and I got to chase my tennis ball in the sand! We then got back into the car-when we travel I get the entire back of the car. We got to San Fran and we stayed in the The Hotel Union Square. It's very pet friendly. It's part of the Personality Hotel chain. On christmas day, we got up had breakfast(I dont eat much when I travel but mommy gives me food to nibble on) and walked all over the city. Mommy had her gps on her and we walked about 7 miles! I got to see all the sites of San Fran just like they did. The next day they went to Alcatraz, they dont allow pets there, so I waited
patiently for them to come back and then we went to the Golden Gate Bridge, because every dog should have their picture taken at the Golden Gate. It rained all day so I got a bit wet! Afterwards we went to Saulsolito for lunch-I couldn't go in the restaurant but waited outside under the hanging while they ordered sandwiches to go. We walked back to the car and drove back to los Angeles. It rained the entire trip back but I didn't care-mommy was driving and I was sleeping...dreaming of chasing my kitties when I got home

No comments: