Sunday, October 28, 2007

PT Day 2 at the Antelope Valley Stockdog Trial



























































My mommy woke me up at 5am this morning-I was tired because I had qualified for my first leg of PT. Well mommy gave me breakfast and off we went on a drive. We picked up grandpa in North Hollywood and I knew we were going some place FUN! When we got to the Pearblossom Hwy I knew where we were going....I was going to herd sheep again today! The PT class was first up today-so mommy threw the ball to me...I guess she wanted me to be less amped up...but I was so excited to see the sheep. And I went in second! I sat just like mommy said and barked and barked and barked at those sheep as we went thru 4 gates and finished the PT. The judge today was Peggy and she told my mommy not to hold me back as far because I'd get all amped up racing up to the sheep-so my mommy is going to have to work on that! But I received 2 ribbons today! The green ribbon was for a qualified score and the lavender ribbon was for a new title...because that's what I have now... a PT title!


video video

No comments: