Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sheep Herding with 11 sheep


Mommy took me herding again today and this time I had 11 sheep. I don't think we were supposed to have that many sheep...but I controlled them all! None of them ran away and I followed all of moms commands. She says my flank is getting better but I still want to turn in at the very last minute and try to bite the heels of the sheep-but mom it's fun to chase sheep and nearly bite their heels! That's what I'm supposed to do as a cattle dog is heel! Maybe one day my mom will put me on cattle! I was really tired today-I was herding 11 sheep for 30 minutes with no water break...when I got back to the car I layed down and drank all my water....I was cute!

I think we might be going down to Escondido to practice-something about a trial on december 8th...I guess my mom wants to practice in the arena where I'll be herding the sheep!

No comments: