Sunday, December 16, 2007

Herding and Crate training....












Mommy took me herding today-but I wasn't good....I didn't want to work or I didn't feel well-mommy doesn't know what was wrong with me. She was pushing me out when she sent me on my outrun that I headed for the car...also mommy forgot my "work collar" and the sheep were racing away...it wasn't a good herding day for my mommy. SHe had to pick me up and carry me to the sheep because I kept racing to the car and to sit in someones lap....my mommy called me a "little princess." But I finally got to chase my sheep and mommy seemed happy at the end....I barked at my sheep afterwards!!

After herding, mommy took me to centinela to buy yummy food for me to eat!!! And she bought me treats! Then I got a taste of her fish and chips that she bought.

When we got home, mommy fed those silly cats and gave me a piece of fish then she took Kodak out of the crate and put me in....I was in for 2 hours today-I hardly barked! And I ended up lying down and sleeping....mommy put a sheet over the sides of the crate so I couldn't see out and she left the room...it was very quiet...

No comments: