Thursday, January 24, 2008

A 3.84 Mile Run with Mom

Mom and I went for a run first thing this morning~I think she felt bad because we didn't do anything yesterday because of the rain. But that means I didn't get to play with my Tennis ball this morning. We deviated from the norm!!! Well because we didn't stick to our morning routine I decided at the end of the run to make moms life fun and interesting ha ha mom....you may be tired but I'm not!! I did get breakfast as soon as we got home-yummy! And now I'll be napping


video


video

1 comment:

Gus and Louie said...

Your really good at that tug-a-war thing.. Louie and I do that with Mom's rugs. We have torn one almost in half.. She said she will buy new ones when Louie gets out of that chewy stage..
Dad found a trainer about an hour away. Hopefully he will check this guy out and maybe we can go do some herding.
We do have a question for you though. We have been reading that we need to learn how to do down on the run. Any suggestions? Mom said she is going to work on my come skills if we can get to the lake.. Louie might be a bit more difficult since he is deaf and we have to get his attention before he responds..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie