Sunday, January 27, 2008

Happy Sunday!!



Good morning. I had a great sleep last night! It rained! I snuggled with mom! It doesn't get any better than that! Then I got to go out this morning with my tennis ball-imagine that! My mom thinks the tennis ball is an additional appendage-is she making fun of me? Sunday usually means mom sits and watches football-but from what I understand there isn't football this week. But next week there is and I think we're running in our first race in about a year and a half! It's the Redondo Beach Super Bowl Sunday 5K. Mom usually registers me so I get a race number! And of course silly mom takes LOADS of pictures!! So today we will be heading out for a 5 mile run!! Yeah 5 miles. mom's great though-she lets me stop to do my business and smell the roses. I'm sure she will take pictures today! She always does!!

1 comment:

Gus and Louie said...

5 miles now that is a run. We are sure that we put on 5 miles yesterday. We are just being lazy today. Mom thinks I feel bad after going to the vet and getting my booster shot..
Yes I am good at jumping and catching that frisbee. I don't like to give it back though.. Just one of those things you don't want to part with..
I didn't let Louie play with my frisbee, Mom was throwing a stick for him though. He even brought it back and gave it to her.. suck up!!

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie