Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mom is back and now I get to blog





Mom came home!! Woo Hoo! I was sleeping while she went to the Vet with Winon-I came out of the bedroom sleepy-eyed and stretching! And Winton didn't attack me-very odd! He does have a smelly belly though. He had gel smell and there wasn't fur on his belly-what happened to him while he was away....at least he didn't hit me!

I think mom is ok, check out my cats blog to get all the info on the vet visit! But mom is a bit happier than when she left. And that's all that matters to me....

So I posted just a few pics from this morning and one of Winton's tummy-it looks funny without fur!!


1 comment:

Gus and Louie said...

That Winton sure does look funny without his fur. Sure glad those evil ginsu knives didn't come out at you. Jordie and Shmed always try to get us in our noses..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie