Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My trip to Santa Monica












Mom went to Pilates today-she decided, since she had to go up to Santa Monica right afterwards, that I'd get an outing-so off we went. I got the entire back seat to myself~we met one of moms friends at Starbucks on Montana Av in Santa Monica-we were being trendy and let me tell you I turned heads! Everyone wanted to meet me. We walked into Luxe Lab hair salon-it's where mom gets her hair cut- and everyone wanted to say hello! The owner knew what kind of dog I was~it seems his mom had a blue ACD that lived to be 15 years old! WOW! I didn't get any treats while I was out...but lots of pets. While we were at Starbucks, I jumped into moms lap and gave her kisses-a woman, who has 2 pugs named Manny and Mo, saw me do that and she wanted kisses as well~but my kisses were reserved for my mom!

No comments: