Monday, January 21, 2008

Neither Rain, Lack of Work or California Cold will stop me from playing with my Tennis Ball in the Morning




It's a little chilly here in Southern California....brrrr~it didn't really bother me but I think it bothered mom. She didn't take as many pictures as normal. But she did throw the ball lots-and far!!! It was Dunlop Tennis Ball day...mom chose it not me...I think she liked it because it was bright and it's a kinda grey day here today-it's supposed to rain. Rain?? We'd better get our run in before it rains! I don't want to be doing that again!! I got my breakfast after my morning tennis ball drill. My Wysong Beef Au Jus-I gobbled it all up!!!!

2 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hi there Velcro! Sop nice to meet ya! I'm a tennis ball lover dog too...Do drop by my bloggy okay? I just did a freestyle performance last week as a demo.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Gus and Louie said...

It is raining here in Texas again. We had nice sunshine this weekend but the wind was so cold. We didn't get to the lake but we did play with mom in the backyard with our ball. Our ball is really dirty though so it doesn't have that pretty color like yours does..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie