Friday, January 18, 2008

Our Daily Run

Mom and I just got in from, what is becoming, our daily run! We only ran 2.62 miles tonight-I think it's because mom did Pilates today-but I was happy to get out for a run! We went a different route tonight so there were new dogs barking at me! We ran past this house that was elevated and their were two dogs in the front yard-they barked at me! They were not happy that I was there-but I didn't bark at them!!! We didn't stop as much as we have in the past-this prolotheraphy that my mom is getting for her foot must be helping her! I don't know what I like best-when she's hurt and has to stop or constantly running and only getting a poop break and an occasional break. Well as long as mom is happy that's important to me. Because I love my mom and she loves me!!!! She says she loves me everyday!

3 comments:

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey buddy,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - it is great to meet you and I am sure you will make lots of new friends here :-)

Love
Opy

Gus and Louie said...

Running with your Mom sounds like so much fun. Mom doesn't run much she just walks around trying to get action pictures of us while we do our bitty thing and play chase.. We do love to get far away from her and race back to her.. We haven't figured out how to put the brakes on yet though we usually run her right over...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Sparky said...

Sounds like you enjoy running with your mom! Over here we rarely get to go for a run, as it is always raining! Well, we could still go in the rain I suppose, but I don't like getting wet.

I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Sparky