Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Rain Rain Rain

Look.....raindrops on the window~it was raining so hard when we got home that I got wet getting out of the car!!!
Closer look at the raindrops!
Mom opened up the balcony door to smell and look at the rain-does rain smell? All I know is that it gets me wet and cold and then I have to go rub on all the furniture to dry my fur! But then look who joins me...
the cats decided to join me.... and then

all three cats joined me on the balcony! The cats love me so much! They must be near me 24/7!!

4 comments:

Forester M. Wescott said...

I love your Heeler relaxing with the cats...Wish mine would settle down enough for that. You can see some of her pictures on her new blog...

Patience-please said...

it's nice to meet you, Velcro, but er, um, we don't want to alarm you, but oh woof. AAAACKKKK you are surrounded by C-A-Ts!!! AAAACCKKK woof woof ruff chaos!

woops, sorry.
wags from the whippets

Ferndoggle said...

Hi Velcro! I'm not so sure about those cats...but you seem pretty cool.

Stop by & say Hello sometime.

Sherman (Penny & Lola, too)

4xBs said...

hi Velcro, thanks for coming by and sniffing us. we like all of your cats. you are very popular. we don't understand why we are not popular with cats. we try to play with them, they run away, and we chase them to play more with them. hee hee

woofers.