Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A Sunny But Wet Tuesday





It rained hard last nite. Mom woke up around 3:15 because it was pissing down with rain-she likes rain. I like it as long as I'm not out in it!! So last nite it was great because I was sleeping!! But it was wet when we went out for our daily Tennis Ball throw-mom picked the Tennis ball today-she picked XXX...does that mean we're going to be on some sort of secret mission today? Probably secret mission to take more pictures. I really must stop this WGA strike so mom can get back to work and stop constantly taking pictures of me....but then she wouldn't be at home....HMMMM~I'll have to think about that! I think we're going to be going to buy more dog food and silly cat food today! Woo Hoo-that means I'll get to smell all those other dogs that visit Centinela!

2 comments:

Gus and Louie said...

Louie and I love it when it rains. Then of course we get to play chase in it and we get nice and dirty..
Of course Mom says she is going to teach us how to scrub the kitchen floor this weekend. That should be something to see...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Gus and Louie said...

We forgot to tell you that Mom checked out the website. It appears that the nearest herding school is like an hour and a half away. She said she will continue to look. We are keeping our paws crossed...
You are such a handsome guy. You have those perky ears just like we do!!