Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tuesday is Pilates day for mom




Hi and good morning....mom is heading out to her pilates class so I can only blog for a short time-because while she's away she hides the keyboard from me!! But I know I've got a fun day planned. I already ate my breakfast so, while she's away, I'll get my post breakfast snooze! I ate Hunk of Beef today-yum yum! Then I know mom and I have to go for a run today either 3 or 4 miles-we'll see how mom feels and then were heading up to downtown tonight for a social engagement-and I get to go!! Yippee!!!! I love it when mom takes me with her to all these places. I'll make sure she takes lots of pictures tonight.

Ran 3.35 Miles today!

2 comments:

snoutbeagle said...

Hi there,

We have given you an award, bat-eared girl! Stop over at our blog to check it out.

Have a great run later!

Wags,
Diesel, Marvin, and their dog mum

Ike said...

Pilates and running - your mom is hard core!
Ike