Thursday, January 24, 2008

You see what happens when my mom doesn't work because of the WGA strike-she always has her camera!!!



How dare mom take pictures and a video of me disemboweling my froggie! She really must get back to work! Can't the dogs of the world unite and tell the WGA and the producers to hurry up and strike a deal so my mom can get back to work and stop constantly recording my every move!!! I was just having fun~she had one of those cats sitting on her lap so I decided the stuffing most come out of froggie~again~and what did she do.....recorded it! She was laughing-guess she thought it was funny that I was pulling the stuffing out of froggie! Maybe she'll buy me a new froggie now!!


video

5 comments:

forester said...

Yummy stuffing...and then the empty carcass gets thrown around the room for an hour. They are great dogs. I was lucky enough to grow up with ACDs and knew that I would always have one in my life. Kallie and I went for a run today as well during a lucky morning break in the rain. Then it was off for her first trip to the groomers. They gave her a bow. Yes there are pictures. It was great getting your comments and thanks for the encouraging word about the cats. I am sure they will all grow to love each other...someday. Cheers!

Amber-Mae said...

You did a pawsome job with that stuffie, Velcro!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

powder-puff said...

Hey Velcro!!

I must say you did a great job destroying that frog!!

lots of love!

peace out
puff

wildcatsthree said...

Oh dear, caught in the act! I never have my camera when something cute goes down around here.
Chris

Therese said...

You're not the only one, Velcro...my Lydia likes to de-fluff her fluffies too. You did a good job of it :)