Saturday, February 2, 2008

An Award from a CAT!

Can you believe I got an award from a cat? My boy kitties got the award and Faz the cat from England said "share it with Velcro" so look what I've got!!! WOW! Cats are kinda cool! Faz lives in London with his mom who is from Australia-that might be why I got the award! Anyhoo...I'm very excited and want to share it with........ Kallie who is an ACD and has just started blogging. I want her to blog more!!! Maybe this will give her the push!! So Kallie get out there and blog and then pass this award on....

1 comment:

forester said...

Kallie told me between trips for the ball that she is pleased to accept this award and looks forward to passing it along. Her JollyBall should arive in the mail tomorrow and she cannot wait to show everybody the video...