Here are the rules attached to the Thinking Blogger Award:
1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think. (No squirrel or cat blogs, they'll just make you hungry.)
2. Acknowledge and link to this post.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.
4. Tell your humans to fork over the treats! Yummy treats!
Well I can't pick Rescue dogs since this is how I got the award...hmmm....this is hard. What makes me think? Tennis Balls! So I'm picking 5 dogs that LOVE Tennis Balls:
- Randi loves tennis balls almost as much as me....and Randi still misses Dublin who went over the rainbow Bridge 10 months ago...please go visit Randi.
- Missy lives in Australia-where I'm from (long long time ago!) Missy does flyball-I don't know what that is but it has BALL in the word so that's all that matters!! Hi Missy
- Ginger who is a fellow ACD-that's all i need to say since ACD's have OCD about balls!!
- Gus and Louie well they are ACD's as well and all ACD's love balls and Gus and Louie may start herding sheep next week-herding sheep takes thinking!! Woo Hoo!!!
- Sir Chance-Lot He's a Golden Retriever who loves tennis balls and PEACE! And mom and I think Peace is pretty important right now!