Friday, February 1, 2008

An Award-silly mom didn't read it properly to me!!

Thank you to my new friends, Diesel and Marvin, for presenting me with my first ever award ... the 'Thinking Blogger Award'. Their reason was because I'm a rescue dog-and I'm very proud of it!!!

Here are the rules attached to the Thinking Blogger Award:

1. You must write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think. (No squirrel or cat blogs, they'll just make you hungry.)
2. Acknowledge and link to this post.
3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the post that you wrote.
4. Tell your humans to fork over the treats! Yummy treats!

Well I can't pick Rescue dogs since this is how I got the award...hmmm....this is hard. What makes me think? Tennis Balls! So I'm picking 5 dogs that LOVE Tennis Balls:

  • Randi loves tennis balls almost as much as me....and Randi still misses Dublin who went over the rainbow Bridge 10 months ago...please go visit Randi.
  • Missy lives in Australia-where I'm from (long long time ago!) Missy does flyball-I don't know what that is but it has BALL in the word so that's all that matters!! Hi Missy
  • Ginger who is a fellow ACD-that's all i need to say since ACD's have OCD about balls!!
  • Gus and Louie well they are ACD's as well and all ACD's love balls and Gus and Louie may start herding sheep next week-herding sheep takes thinking!! Woo Hoo!!!
  • Sir Chance-Lot He's a Golden Retriever who loves tennis balls and PEACE! And mom and I think Peace is pretty important right now!
WOW that was hard but fun!!! I'll say the same thing Marvin and Diesel said-you don't have to forward this because it was hard...seems everyone has picked a good thinking thing-trust an ACD to come up with a tennis ball...

4 comments:

Gus and Louie said...

Thanks you so much for our award. We will try and live up to the thinking part when we start herding..
We have a beautiful day in Texas but Mom says Louie has to take it easy so we are going to help with the ceilings. Mom and Dad are taking off all the popcorn on the downstairs ceilings. What a mess.. Now not only do we have dog hair but we have very fine dust also.. Have a great day... Gus and Louie

Sir Chance-Lot said...

yes thank you very much for my award!! Nice to meet you new friend
Lovealot from Sir Chancelot

snoutbeagle said...

Good job, Velcro! Nice award giving! It IS hard isn't it?

We're glad the Giants won too ... what a wonderful surprise ending!

xo
Diesel and Marvin

Ginger said...

Hi Velcro!!! Thanks for the award! I'm back but I'll be leaving again soon for the weekend so I'm gonna THINK about that award over the weekend. You've been a busy pup haven't you?!Running, hiking, wondering, playing and keeping your mom in line. You go girl!!

Nubbin wags,
Ginger