Thursday, February 28, 2008

An early morning Run at White Point Nature Preserve!

Mom and I got up early and we went to the ocean for a run at one of my favorite places, White Point Nature Preserve. Actually we started off at a park and ran to the nature Preserve and then I got to run all over, sniffing flowers, smelling critters/whatever and looking for bunnies. It's fun when mom takes me here-because I get to be off leash, I meet nice dogs and the SMELLS!!! But no bunnies today! mom and I had a fun run-I think we went about 4.5 miles....mom was happy and snapped all kinds of pictures because the marine layer came in while we were running so it got foggy/misty and cool-moms favorite weather!!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.

6 comments:

Gus and Louie said...

That sure looks like nice place for you to go for a walk. Off the leash is the best way to be. That is why we go to the park and scope it out to make sure there is no one around so we can run and be free!!
Yepper the basketball works really well. But Mom has noticed that I have a slight shinny spot on my nose. She thinks it is quite funny..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Maggie & Mitch said...

You're so lucky that you get to run off-leash, Velcro! Mom is loving all the pictures of your beautiful flowers! We can't wait for flowers to bloom here!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kathryn and Ari said...

That sounds (and looks) just perfect. Thanks so much for these posts: we're living our running lives vicariously through you until the Spring thaw!

jfshagar said...

is that part of the old fort?
ck the book....

Noah the Airedale said...

You must be the fitest dog we know Velcro. Something is up with blogger at the moment so we couldn't see the happy snaps. We'll check them out later. Hopefully it will behave.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah

Noah the Airedale said...

Blogger is behaving now. The pictures are great. Sure is muddy up there.

Noah