Saturday, February 9, 2008

Good Morning!



It's another saturday in southern california. Mom says it's going to getta kinda warm today! It's 9:30am and it's already 65 degrees here at the beach. I'm not a huge fan of super hot weather-neither is mom. So we usually try to get all our outdoor activities done before it gets too hot or around sunset-mom seems to like that sunset stuff-I don't know why...I don't know what we have planned for today. i'm sure mom will either take me to play Jolly Ball or maybe go to the beach or a hike...maybe even a short run today-we're supposed to run today.

5 comments:

Gus and Louie said...

Velcro, we went to the lake. You could have come along with us. We were the only dogs there so we got to do what ever we wanted... Of course we now smell like lake dogs but hey we are dogs. Dad said that Louie smelled like a sissy yesterday after mom gave him his bath. That Louie is such a spaz he actually likes bathes!!

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Gus and Louie said...

Tell your mom that we live near Denton Texas which is like 30 miles north of Dallas. Our little town isn't on the map. Denton is where University of North Texas is. Mean Joe Green graduated from there..
Tell your mom thanks for checking with her lady herder friend..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Baby Love said...

We love the blog. I agree with the heat. We don't like it either.

erin said...

Wow, your name is really Velcro? My girl calls me that sometimes. She says that I'm her velcro-pup. I guess that's because I follow her around everywhere.
Hey, you wanna trade weather? I'd love to wake up to 65 degrees! It's 3 degrees here today where I live. I'm so sick of winter!
Nice to meet you!
Woof,
Keeley

Pacco de Mongrel said...

i dun fancy hot weather too.... i'm tanned enough, i suppose...