Tuesday, February 12, 2008

How do you spell fun? JOLLY BALL

BubbleShare: Share photos - Green Toys


I think the pictures speak for themselves! I love playing with my jolly ball-it's almost as fun as herding sheep!!!! But mom loves to take pictures while I'm the Jolly Ball athlete.....silly mom! But as long as she keeps taking me to the park I'll be happy!!

Oh I got to see my pet sitter today! It's the first time I've seen her since December. Mom hasn't been working so she hasn't needed to have a petsitter. I was SO EXCITED to see Sylvia!!! I rolled all over her feet and gave her kisses!!!!

5 comments:

Ferndoggle said...

Whaaaa! I want a Jolly Ball! That looks like so much fun.

But it's so nice to see an old friend after a long time! I hope you had a great time with Sylvia.

Lola

Caramel Mohr said...

Hey Puppy, please share this with your mom, thanks!
In response to the comment you left me:
It hurts like crazy, doesn't it? I'm so sad for you, and for him to leave like that!
We know we're better off without men who are emotionally crippled but how do we resist? TS is the first one I haven't been able to walk away from, and I've tried many, many times.
I wish you closure and future happiness. Thanks for sharing.

Frasier said...

Hi Velcro,
I love big balls!Pushing them around with my nosy!
Frasier

Gus and Louie said...

That ball looks like so much fun. Dad was just saying yesterday that he needs to get me and Louie a big all to play with. Evidently pushing the ball around is like herding.
We noticed you posted on Baby Love's page. She actually is Louie's sister. We got to go and meet her a couple of weeks ago. Louie wants to be her eyes and she can be his ears..
The herding lady finally answered us today. We do need to take an obedience class first though so I am going to get mom right on that so we can be herding soon..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Caramel Mohr said...

Yeah, Velcro! Jolly balls are the absolute BEST TOYS IN THE WORLD! I have 3, 2 I stole from the horses 'cause they're too slow and dumb to stop me, and 1 my mom gave me for Christmas 2 years ago (that one is the same color as yours and has a rope thru it and I like to shake it hard and bonk myself in the head with it, it's just fun!).
Happy days to you!
Scout