Monday, February 11, 2008

It's Monday and Mom says the WGA strike is over so she might be back at work by March




Well mom says the WGA strike is over which means she'll probably get work by the beginning of March. I'll have to enjoy my time with my mom while she's still unemployed!! So lets hope she takes me all kinds of places...to the park to play with my Jolly ball, on runs, to play with grace. Speaking of runs, Mom and I ran 7 miles last night. I was very helpful to mom! I grabbed the leash and played with her to take her mind off the 7 miles. We were tired when we got home. Mom made a yummy dinner and gave me a special treat because I was such a good running partner. It's fun running with mom because she gives me water in her water bottle and she always lets me stop to pee and poo. What a nice mom!!

This morning , mom was up early-the alarm clock actually woke me up! She had to leave the house early-she's helping a lady out with her cats that's having open heart surgery tomorrow. But mom didn't forget to throw me the tennis ball!!

We just got back from a walk-it's getting hot here already. It's supposed to get up to 80 degrees today. Mom and I will have to run at sunset today!!


video

3 comments:

Gus and Louie said...

That is great that the strike is over and your mom can get back to work..
Some people call that roaching but mom calls it taking a grass shower.
Tell your mom thank you so much for asking your trainer about a herding trainer..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Ferndoggle said...

I didn't know the stike was over. Cool! Enjoy your time with Mom till she goes back to work.

Sherman

Noah the Airedale said...

That's some pretty good roaching there Velcro.
Wow a 7 mile run. I reckon that'd kill me not to mention what it would do to pinky......sigh. We are a family of slobs.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy