Monday, February 4, 2008

Jolly Ball Time at the Park!!!






We drove all the way up to Santa Monica to go to moms foot doctor appointment so I felt the least she could do was take me to the park for Jolly Ball Time!!! And she did as I requested!! Notice the action shots-mom was a bit slow on the trigger today-or maybe I was TOO FAST for her! But I had fun! Two other dogs showed up at the park-but i paid no attention to them-I was way too busy! Afterwards we went White Point Park so mom could take my picture. She said something about it being super clear because of the rain....

3 comments:

Sparky said...

Hi Velcro, you look like you had a blast! I wish I could've joined you.

So your human's one of those veggie-eating people too, eh? My human Lizzy won't eat meat either. But I love sharing her veggie-burgers, too!

Sparky

Sparky said...

Hi Velcro,
Yeah, my human won't eat meat either 'cause she loves animals too much. She stopped eating meat about a year ago. But lucky me, I still get some! He he. Lizzy says she's glad to know there are other people out there who won't eat meat 'cause they love animals. :)

Sparky

Pacco de Mongrel said...

velcro, u seems to be another ball fanatic...i bet u will enjoy flyball too...