Friday, February 29, 2008

A Leap Year Friday

BubbleShare: Share photos - Safe Baby Toys


It's cool in southern california today-the marine layer socked us in for half the day. Mom and I went out to play with my tennis ball and hopefully she'll take me to the park to play with my Jolly ball later!! But we're kind hanging at the house today. Mom has to run 10 miles tomorrow so I think today is her rest day-rest day? Cattle Dogs don't have rest days!!!! Come on mom lets get out!!! I'll cut her some slack today because she's still fighting a sinus infection-I'm glad I don't get sinus infections!!! I gave her a big kiss this morning because we have alot planned for this weekend and I want her to feel better. We are running tomorrow in the LA Sheriff Dept Mug Run and then on sunday mom is driving me down to Escondido for my first trial run at the Course A started for the herding competition I'm in next weekend!!

5 comments:

Gus and Louie said...

Great pictures. You look like a sleepy dog. Sure you didn't run that 10 miles already?
Good luck in your herding trials..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

cookie said...

Velcro,
My favorite is the nose picture! My bro likes the kitty picture, cause it looks like him.
Wish my mom ran as much as your! OK, maybe not quite so much, as I am only good for a mile or so. It's too much energy, that I could use for .....eating!!!

happy Friday

Cookie and crew

Maggie & Mitch said...

You and your mom sure stay super busy! Have a fun weekend, Velcro!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Baby Love said...

Good luck Sunday with your trail run. Great pics! I get sinus infections all the time, hope you feel better.

Thor said...

Thanks for translating my blog, Velcro! I ´m glad that you are trying to understand my language!
To receive the flock from sheep seems well interesting! I am certain that you will take care of well of them!

Thor