Tuesday, February 26, 2008

A run first thing in the morning

Mom set her alarm-that usually means work or a run or both~well since mom isn't working yet it meant a run. We had run 4.1 miles last night at sunset and she's at it again! It's because she's having her prolotheraphy done on her foot today and wont be able to run tomorrow. She was tired though-I could tell! But it was fun getting out there. Of course mom had her cell phone with her so she could take pictures! Is there any time when she wont take pictures??? We ran 2.75 miles this morning after our 4.1 miles last night. So I was very happy to get home and eat my breakfast! I think she might take me to the park soon!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Safe Baby Toys

3 comments:

Maggie & Mitch said...

Wow! What great exercise! You're so lucky to be able to run with your mom, Velcro!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Sparky said...

Your mom must really like to run! That's a lot of exercise you two are getting! I wish I could go running with you. Over here it rains so hard almost every day, so I rarely get to go for a run with my humans.

I awarded you the Funky Blog award! Come to my blog and get it!

Sparky

Ferndoggle said...

I could probably use the exercise but I think I prefer to sleep in.

Sherman