Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sheep make me Sleepy!






I got to see my sheep today!! Mom was supposed to run in a race but instead she took me, her beloved Velcro, to herd sheep! I love sheep! I was so excited when we were driving and I smelled the sheep!! I knew where we were!! I usually bark at the sheep as soon as I start working with them~just so they know who's boss!! Then I practice my flanks and my outruns....Mom seemed to be very happy as was mom's instructor, Terry. We have a prep trial on march 2nd. I'm going to be entering an AKC herding trial for my Course A Started! It's very exciting!!

3 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Wow Velcro,
Good luck with the trial. Will there be an opportunity for your mum to take some pics so we can see you in action?

Hugs and tail wags
Noah

Pacco de Mongrel said...

all the best in ur AKC trial..i know u can do it!

Gus and Louie said...

Tell your mom thank you so much for giving us that trainers name. We will email him and see what "good" news he has for us...


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie