Monday, February 4, 2008

A team called the Giants won....





Mom and I are pleased that the Giants won the Super Bowl. We watched it and mom even got up at the end of the game screaming-I didn't really understand that but heh!! Some of moms human family live in NYC and are diehard Giant fans so we were cheering for them even though our team, The Colts, didn't make it.... It was a fun night-mom made a burger and fries and I got to taste both!!! Yummy! I didn't do much yesterday because of the weather-it rained all day!! And then at night the wind was so strong! It was moving the trees and bushes and howling-I got kinda spooked but mom said it was ok!

To celebrate the exciting Super Bowl last night and the really cool commercials I got to play with my ball today!!!

Which was your favorite commercial last night? My mom and I liked Hank the horse and the Dalmatian training!! That was our favorite.

  • AMP -- Mechanic jolts stranded motorist
  • Audi -- 'The Godfather' spoof
  • Bridgestone -- Critters scream
  • Bud Light -- Will Ferrell
  • Budweiser -- Hank the Horse trains to make the cut
  • Cars.com -- 'Circle of Death' at dealership
  • Coke -- Dueling parade balloons
  • ETrade -- Trading baby
  • FedEx -- Carrier pigeons
  • Pepsi -- Justin Timberlake pummelled
  • Tide -- Screaming stain
  • Victoria's Secret -- Adriana Lima

3 comments:

jfshagar said...

hank

Gus and Louie said...

We think Hank was the best one also but we like horses since Hank has that best friend a puppy dog..

Mom tried to call the lady about herding but no one answered she is a bit disappointed. Maybe she is training some other dogs.. We will try again later...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Sparky said...

You got to taste the burger and fries? Lucky you!

Sparky