Sunday, February 3, 2008

Mom is back! And boy is she WET!!!






Mom walked in the door and she looked and smelled like a wet dog! ha ha! So glad I didn't go run in the race. The warm house was much nicer. But mom did say she missed me lots!!! Now I wished I had gone!!! Maybe next year or another race!! These are pics mom took before she left-look the raindrops look like snow and then when she came back...it's still raining here! I think it's going to be a lazy day!! Because when I get wet I have to rub myself on carpets and furniture to get dry.

video

2 comments:

Gus and Louie said...

That is so sad that you can't go with Mom. I am sure she will bring you some treats when she returns. You can come and spend the day with us.. You could teach us how to herd!!

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Isis said...

I'm sorry you can't go with your mom, thats real sad... maybe she'll bring you home a present?! MAYBE, a new ball! :)