Sunday, March 30, 2008

10 mile run with mom at sunset

BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.


I think mom is trying to exhaust me before she starts working again this week. We went for a 10 mile run tonight at sunset. We ran thru my favorite places: White Point Nature Preserve and Ocean Trails. I saw lots of bunnies and squirrels at Ocean Trails-I still can't catch them though-they are too fast! Mom and i had a really good time-when we got tot he beach, I looked for a tennis ball, but I didn't find one tonight! Most of the time we always find a ball. Mom thinks I have a tennis ball magnet in me.....

Tomorrow mom is back at work for the week. I'll see my petsitter everyday. And then I hope to start herding cattle maybe next week!!! Mom is very anxious to introduce me to cows! She thinks I'll be great at it!

I hope every doggie had a great weekend with their mom and/or dad!! I know I did! Time for bed now! Good night!

5 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

You'll sleep well tonight Velcro...a 10 mile run must be exhausting. You must be the fittest dog on the planet lol.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Gus and Louie said...

We are sure you will be great with the cows.. You are so good with the sheep.
We had a great visit with Baby Love her parents are such nice people..
Baby Love slept a lot and finally started wondering about at dusk. Mom posted some pictures of her and we are sure there will be more..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Josie said...

Josie the ACD says:" Hi Velcro! You had a super-dooper weekend with your Mum and all of the FUN activities! I can relate to getting over excited with the sheep, as sometimes I do that too. You'll be awesome at herding cattle! You go girl!!Best, Josie...happiness is being an ACD with a life filled with love and adventure.

Maggie & Mitch said...

You have the most beautiful runs with your mom, Velcro! We love all of your pictures!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Just reading aboutthe 10 mile run made me feel tired!
Those pictures are beautiful!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza