Friday, March 7, 2008

A 4.5 mile Sunset Trail Run with mom

BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some .


4.5 miles at Ocean trails with mom, and I saw alot of bunnies! Sunset is a good bunny hour! I chased about 8 bunnies-but they are so fast I lose them as soon as they get off the path! But it gives me speed workouts and I get super sleepy! Mom seems to like that!!

My big girl kitty cousin, Saligo, who lived in Tennessee with my granny, passed away today from complications of Renal Failure. She was 19 years old. I had sniffed her butt when I was in Tennessee over Christmas but I don't think she liked me, she tolerated me because I was family! But she was my granny's favorite kitty. And it hasn't been a good 6 months for granny's animals! She's had her 13 year old Great Pyrennes pass away while she was at work, another one her kitties, Zico, passed away from Renal Failure and now Saligo. My mom is having a glass of wine and just wanted to share!!


R.I.P. Saligo 1989-2008

4 comments:

Pacco de Mongrel said...

maybe u shld demonstrate your herding skill on those bunnies...

Gus and Louie said...

That is so sad. We will have a beer for them. We are sure that everyone will remember the good times with them..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Maggie & Mitch said...

You're sunset pictures are the best, Velcro! Just magnificent!
We're so sorry to hear about Saligo.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
You went to a very nice place! I like all the pictures!
I am so sorry about Saligo.
I hope you are having a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza