Friday, March 21, 2008

Bunnies, Lizards, Peacocks oh my!

Mom and I went on a 4.4 mile trail run at Ocean trails-my favorite place! We were a little later than normal, so I didn't see many bunnies-just two-but I saw lots of lizards! they must love the sun and heat! It started getting a bit warm while we were running. Good thing mom brings water for us! We have certain rocks we stop at so she can give me water! Thanks mom! I found shade at the top of the hill from the beach-it's where we can see the clubhouse for Trump National Golf Course. There were alot of dogs on the trail today: 2 poodles, a grey shaggy dog, a golden retriever, and two pits. When we got back to the car I got more water then we saw two peacocks. Mom only took a picture of the male.

BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare

5 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

There are peacocks in our town too Velcro. We hear them when we go for our walks. They live on the other side of our town so if we want to see them we have to go there. They are so pretty.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Gus and Louie said...

Wow that is a pretty peacock. We don't have those in Texas. Maybe at the zoo. We do have roadrunners though mom hasn't caught one with the camera lately...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Kathryn and Ari said...

Leaping lizards! (sorry, couldn't resist). We love all your exotic fauna there: everything in Maine is still under a lot of snow!

Maggie & Mitch said...

Mom and dad used to have a peacock but that was before they got me! We've never seen a lizard that big! ewwwwwwwwwwwww

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Thor said...

What a pretty peacock! It looks like you have lots of fun in your walkies. Beautiful places and many nice things in your way! Cool pictures!

Thor