Wednesday, March 12, 2008

A Bunny Run....

Well when mom and I got home from"work" we went on our 4.3 mile trail run, otherwise known as a Bunny Run....we always see bunnies on the way back from the beach...and guess what. We saw BUNNIES!! I still haven't come close to catching one~but they are fun to chase! Near the very end of our run, when it was almost dark, I saw another bunny-but this one was funny lloking, it was black and white. I started to chase after it and it's big tail, but mom yelled at me to stop! I don't know why she all of a sudden doesn't want me chasing the black and white bunny!!!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Play some Online Games.

4 comments:

Maggie & Mitch said...

A black and white bunny? We only have boring brown ones that run free here!
Do you think this bunny might taste like a chocolate and vanilla swirly ice cream cone?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Turbo the Sibe said...

I really like your name! Hawooooo!

Gus and Louie said...

Dad doesn't give us any of his treasures but we find plenty of our own. There are lots of perfectly good bones out there...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Thor said...

Looks like you had fun chasing the black and white bunny, Velcro!
Have a great weekend!

Thor