Sunday, March 9, 2008

Day #2 at the Border Collie Club of Greater Los Angeles AKC Trial at Bel Canto Ranch Lancaster, CA

BubbleShare: Share photos - Nosara Surfing

Well mom and I went out to Bel Canto Ranch again today for Day #2 of the AKC Trial. We drove up and guess who was there? My petsitter!!! She had travelled 1 1/2 hours to see my herding trial. We were very excited! Mom said she hoped I did ok.....well we waited alot longer today than we did yesterday! We didn't start until about 1:30...alot of sitting around. At least mom and I ran this morning before driving up to the desert. Well, the Started class began with a BANG! The first 3 dogs retired before finishing their runs, the next dog ran all over the place while running the sheep and got a NQ and then I was up. Mom said the sheep demon invaded my body because all I wanted to do was get in there on the sheep-I ran them the entire course and barked at them the entire course. Mom was exhausted when we came out-so was I!!! But I don't think mom was too happy with our run! But I had fun!!! She said I wasn't as calm as yesterday. Well you can't be perfect all of the time!!!

Thanks to SF for the wonderful pictures!!! And thank you so much for driving all that way to see me!!! I'm sorry I didn't get a green ribbon while you were watching!!!

2 comments:

Pacco de Mongrel said...

wit ur pet sitter watching u, there must be a great pressure...

u seemed to be truly enjoying urself with barking at those sheeps out there...

Noah the Airedale said...

We think you did great Velcro. The main thing is you're having fun.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy