Tuesday, March 18, 2008

An Exhausting Tuesday with Mom

Mom has the day off today, so we went for a run. Since I've been training with mom for a long time now, she took me on her long run today. She went slower than she would have, stopped alot to let me pee and drink water and we walked some- it was all about making sure I was ok! I have a really nice mom! We ran 11.2 miles...mom wishes she had gotten up earlier so it wasn't as warm on our run. But we ran it and now we are both relaxing!!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare

4 comments:

Sparky said...

Oh wow, 11.2 miles?! Your mom must be in really good shape! ;) I wish I could go for a run with you guys, 'cause I can never get enough running either, hee hee.

Sparky

Maggie & Mitch said...

That's a long way! The both of you must be in super awesome shape!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Gus and Louie said...

Wow 11.2 miles is forever. We sure are glad you got to rest along the way..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Turbo the Sibe said...

Did you smell anything interesting?