Monday, March 10, 2008

I saw 2 Bunnies!!

Mom and I went on a trail run, got 4.3 miles in at Ocean Trails. I think it's becoming moms favorite place to run! Doesn't bother me because in the middle of the run we go to the beach and I usually get to play with a tennis ball! We always find a ball that's been left by a nice dog....we left one tonight so another dog can play with it!! On the way back to the car, after I romped in the ocean and dug holes in the sand, I saw and chased 2 bunnies! Sunset is definitely the bunny hour! I think that's why mom goes at sunset so I can see bunnies!!!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Nosara Surfing

6 comments:

Maggie & Mitch said...

The ocean is so beautiful! We're still waiting to see a picture of that bunny!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kathryn and Ari said...

I agree with your mom: there's something about running next to the ocean that's extra special!

Lorenza said...

My mom loves the ocean but we live in a desertic zone!
I've never seen a bunny! Are they fun??
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Baby Love said...

Beautiful trail, nice hole in the sand by the way! Bunnies are fast aren't they.

Gus and Louie said...

What a beautiful sunset.
Sure looks like you had a lot of fun playing with your ball.. Digging in the sand could be really fun too..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Marla said...

Sounds wonderful. Please visit us at www.dogparkdays.blogspot.com We have a very little Australian dog named Stella.