Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Mom is going to work, Again!

Mom is off for day #2 of the tv show she's working on called Women's Murder Club. She worked a long day yesterday and probably another long day today-but she was determined to let me blog! But I'm sorry if I haven't visited your blog.....mom has been coming home and going to bed, so there isn't much time for me to get on the computer....but i promise on thursday, when mom goes to work at 1pm, I'll get the chance to visit all of my pup pals!!

BubbleShare

3 comments:

Maggie & Mitch said...

We hope you're getting to go to work with your mom and sharing these long days with her, Velcro!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

It's tough getting around to visiting everyone's blog when work keeps interfering, our pinky understands. Your mum works long hours and she must be exhausted.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Your mom's work sounds very interesting. My mom used to work for a tv channel some time ago!
Some times its not possible to visit all our friends blogs, so don't worry!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza