Saturday, March 29, 2008

Mom is with me all weekend!!



Mom is mine for the weekend!!! No work for her until monday morning! Of course she didn't get in from work until 5am this morning-her schedule is super sleepy for us, because we (the cats and I) sleep when she sleeps-and she slept from 5am until 12:30, but we also slept all night. So I am very well rested right now!

My petsitter took me to play last night at the tennis courts. I didn't find any additional balls. but mom says I have too many tennis balls. Can you have too many tennis balls??

I think I'm going for a bunny run later this evening and then sheep herding tomorrow. Even though mom is working long hours she still makes time for me!!

2 comments:

Maggie & Mitch said...

You're mom is the BEST, Velcro! Enjoy your weekend together!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Even if we had a million, we never have enough tennis balls!
Enjoy your time with your mom!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza