Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mom is working again today!!

First of all, grandpa left today! He went back to Tennessee-I'm going to miss him because he brings me new toys!! He gave me the little skunk in the pictures from yesterday!!

Mom is working again today! Two days in a row~we're not used to this!!! My pet sitter is coming today, and like every morning when mom goes to work, I get a kong filled with yummy food!!! It's my special treat from mom when she walks out the door. I expect it now~ so every night she fills the kongs and then freezes them overnight so that I have a yummy distraction in the morning!!

BubbleShare: Share photos - green toy news

3 comments:

Maggie & Mitch said...

We get kongs filled with peanut butter and small treats every so often and we love them!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Thor said...

So cool you mom to leave kongs ready with yummy food so that you have morning distraction!

Thor

Gus and Louie said...

Spring is not here yet. Check out our blog. It is snowing again...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie