Thursday, March 6, 2008

My trip to the Courts with my Petsitter

BubbleShare: Share photos - Safe Baby Toys


Mom said my petsitter emailed her about my day today...here is how my visit went while mom was at work:The outdoor shots of Velcro include a stop at the curb to allowing for the after-school traffic, then a stop at the "secret" dumpster where I deposit the boys' litter. When we arrived at the courts, we found a few of the High School boys hitting balls while waiting for their tennis coach. Since they weren't using one side of the courts, I asked it would be OK if Velcro played until the coach arrived. They were naturally fine with that. Took a photo of one of the boys with Velcro. We finished just before the coach arrived.

When we returned, Velcro was still amped up so I tossed the ball to her for about 10 minutes. She finally ran out of gas, drank water, and munched on the Kong.

5 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Hi Velcro
Could you come to our blog, we have a challange for you.

Noah

Noah the Airedale said...

Great pics Velcro. That was nice of the boys to let you play ball.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Maggie & Mitch said...

awwwwwwww, those boys were sure sweet to let you play too, Velcro!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Baby Love said...

Wow Velcro thats a sweet deal, when she leaves for work our mom just says "see you later girls" and thats it! Your days must go by fast with all that fun.

Deefor said...

I want a pet sitter to take me out. Send one over. I just sleep all day. That looks like fun.

Deefor