Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sheep Sheep Sheep!



Mom took me herding today! I haven't been in 2 weeks so when i saw the sheep I barked and barked. Mom is trying to train me to Get Back I don't want to get back I'm a cattle dog! I want to get in there! So I got a little angry and stubborn when mom kept saying get back so I got back and left the field. I don't think mom was very happy. She put me in ACD timeout in the car. But I got another chance at the sheep! I did my awee and go bye commands and my walk up. So I think it ended on a good note.

4 comments:

Christine and FAZ said...

You can't help it, it's only natural. We saw an Australian cattle dog last week in Queensland doing his thing and running across the backs of all the sheep whilst they were in a pen waiting to get dipped.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
First the fun then the work! this way is how the world should be!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Kathryn and Ari said...

We HATE timeout.

At agility school today, one of the women told me that Ari was acting like a cattle dog: apparently Ari was giving her dog "the eye." Maybe she learned from reading your blog?!?

Pacco de Mongrel said...

i love to bark too..especially i'm watching other dogs running the course while i'm juz waiting by the side...