Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday herding in Escondido

BubbleShare: Share photos - Find great Clip Art Images.


Mom and I went down to Escondido for our started herding practice. We drove past alot of the San Diego County burn areas-lots of color in the burn areas now!

I got one run on my started. I was third up. Mom says I was very excited-I didn't do my outrun great-still not wide enough, and my cross drive wasn't great(I just want to get in there and heel the sheep) but I think it was ok. mom and I go to bel canto Ranch next weekend for our first AKC Started Trial....

1 comment:

Maggie & Mitch said...

This is super exciting news, Velcro! Our paws will sure be crossed for you! We hope you win!
We're suprised to see all this green in a burn area! Stuff sure grows back fast! We figured that it would be destroyed for YEARS!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch