Monday, March 3, 2008

A Trail run at Ocean trails with Mom at sunset!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Nosara Surfing


Mom and I just got back from a 4.3 mile trail run at Ocean Trails. It's one of moms favorite runs~and mine too! We usually run all the way down to the beach thru Trump National Golf Course. I love it because there are usually lots of bunnies. Lately, I haven't seen any bunnies because it's been too cold-but today I saw my one-and I chased it. I never catch them, but they are fun to chase because they run fast!!!

There were lots of smells on the trails today! I ran into 5 dogs! They were all very nice to me...and I got to play with two little dogs!!!

3 comments:

Maggie & Mitch said...

The sunset pictures are just breathtaking, Velcro! We're so happy that you got to chase a bunny!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

cookie said...

Hi Velcro,
Good going on chasing the bunny! The pictures your mom took are great!! The beach and the sunset are beautiful!!

Cookie and crew

Pacco de Mongrel said...

i hope u had better chance of catching those bunnies in future...

and wat a surprise to bump into other doggies during ur trail...