Wednesday, March 5, 2008

A Trail run thru White Point Nature Preserve

BubbleShare: Share photos - Safe Baby Toys


Mom and I went on a trail run at White Point Nature Preserve last night around sunset. What is it about moms and sunsets?? Unfortunately I didn't see any bunnies! We've never seen bunnies there~but mom didn't have time to take me to the bunnie trail. I did meet lots of dogs who were out on walks with their daddy's.

I get to see my grandpa today! He's taking care of me while mom is at her first day of work!! Yeah mom is working anf yeah I get to see grandpa!!

2 comments:

Maggie & Mitch said...

You always have the prettiest pictures, Velcro! Love those sunsets! We're so glad you got to spend time with your grandpa!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

Hey Velcro
We're sending aire woofs for your mums first day of work. Bet you had fun spending the day with your grandpa. They're always good value!

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy