Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another Night Park Visit!

BubbleShare


I like Mom's schedule as long as she continues to take me to the park at 10pm to play with my Jolly Ball! This si three nights in a row! Maybe she can make it 4 tomorrow! We don't stay long-but boy I have fun! And a young boy threw the ball for me tonight! It was late-mom was wondering why he was up! Mom and I also ran this morning-only 2.7 miles-but I think it made mom happy!!! I think she's planning on another run tomorrow morning, so I must sign off so I can go to bed! Good Night!

4 comments:

Maggie & Mitch said...

Gosh! You're getting to be a real night owl, Velcro! Do you sleep longer in the mornings?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

Wow 3 nights in a row. That's excellent Velcro. We'll keep our paws crossed that you get to go to the park tomorrow night too.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Sparky said...

Man, I am so jealous! My humans are in bed by 10:00, but I wish they'd take me to the park instead!

Sparky

Gus and Louie said...

That is so sweet that you made a new friend to play with. You have a great weekend..
Tell Mom we found a lady in NC that trains deaf and blind dogs to herd with the vibrating collar. Dan has been emailing her trying to learn all he can.. She said she really would like to see us but we are in Texas.. Darn..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie