Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A late night park visit


Mom got back from work tonight at 10pm-and guess what? She took me to the park to play with my Jolly Ball again! WOW! Two nights in a row! The lights went out around 10:15-so the basketball players left, but mom let me stay about 5 more minutes chasing my ball. i'm now sitting at her feet panting! It will be a good night sleep for me tonight. Mom is saying something about running tomorrow morning-we'll see how she feels when that alarm goes off before 5am! Good night friends! Hopefully I'll be able to visit your blogs tomorrow!

6 comments:

Maggie & Mitch said...

This is getting to be a habit! We're so happy for you, Velcro!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Josie said...

I agree, Velcro, playing at night is a BLAST!!! It really makes you get in touch with your inner Dingo! Best, Josie

wildcatsthree said...

wow, you must be living right Velcro. this could become a daily event.
Abby & Rosie

Gus and Louie said...

That sure was nice of your Mom to take you out two nights in a row. You will definitely sleep well..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

powder-puff said...

Hey Velcro!!

Playing in the park at night sounds like blast!!

hope your having a great week!

powder-puff

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
I never go out at night! And looking at your picture I can see you were very happy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza