Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A lucky Monday night

Mom came home from work last night around 8:45 and guess what? She took me to the park to play with my Jolly Ball!!! I was so excited. First we went to the store-she said something about getting milk for her tea, and since the grocery store is right next door to a park-she stopped. And when she went to the back seat and picked up my Jolly Ball-WHOA! I got SO excited! We've never gone at night to play Jolly Ball! I ran all over!!! And got super exhausted! And we both fell asleep when we got home. And it's made a big difference this morning-because I'm not racing around like crazy waiting for exercise! But I know mom is going to work again today.....maybe tonight I'll get a park trip again?

6 comments:

Pacco de Mongrel said...

u sound super excited about d night at park..

i never been to any park during night time...cause my owner claimed that she can hardly see me in d dark...wat a bummer

Gus and Louie said...

We sure hope you get to go to the park again tonight.. Keep your paws crossed..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Maggie & Mitch said...

We go to bed at 9PM here so you were racing around playing with your jolly ball while we were sound asleep! We hope you get to do it again tonight, Velcro!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Josie said...

Your jolly ball sounds like a blast! How fun that you got an after hours surprise trip!!!! Best, Josie

Sparky said...

That's awesome, Velcro! I bet you had a BLAST. I hope you get to do it again tonight, too! Can I come over and join you with your jolly ball?

Sparky

Noah the Airedale said...

Wow going to the dog park at night sounds different. Hopefully you'll get to go again.

Hugs & tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy