Thursday, April 17, 2008

My week so far....

Well, mom has been very busy this week. Her monday and tuesday were very long. But yesterday I got to go to work with her! She went to Panavision to prep another camera package for another TV show she starts on friday called Mad Men. I took my tennis ball with me and all the people that work at Panavision came to say hi to me! It's fun! I also get bacon bit treats when i go! I love going to Panavision! Mom took pics but she's a slacker! This is the picture from our 3 mile run on tuesday! Mom is taking me out on a run right now before she goes to work!!


BubbleShare

10 comments:

Baby Love said...

Going to work with your mom! Your so lucky Velcro, sounds like mom is back in the groove after the strike.

Maggie & Mitch said...

Lucky you, Velcro to be able to go to work with your mom!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Sparky said...

Lucky you, being able to run with your mom AND go to work with her! I wish I could do that!

Sparky

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Like our friends said... you are so lucky! I wish I could go to work with my mom!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Noah the Airedale said...

Going to your pinkys work place sounds great Velcro. You must be so popular with everyone there.
Have you ever met anyone famous??

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess & Lucy

Gus and Louie said...

No Mom is not a slacker. She takes wonderful pictures of you and takes you on wonderful runs..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Kathryn and Ari said...

Velcro, I have a feeling you're going to end up on one of those t.v. shows sooner or later: then the rest of the country will recognize you for the star that you are!

I'm off to run an Earth Day 5K race tomorrow. I'll be thinking of you!

Mack said...

Velcro!
I saw you over at Baby Luv's place and I thought I'd come say hi!

Mom thinks red ACD's are soo pretty - you sure are!!!

Sugars,
Mack

River said...

That is so cool that you got to go to work with your mum - I'm jealous!!

River

Gus and Louie said...

Hey Velcro just stopped by. Hope you are having a great weekend. We have been to the lake 3 times already. Now we are Mom's best boys. He he
We are sleeping...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie