Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday....



Mom has been working long hours again! She started a new television show called Mad Men and has been working her butt off. But she always makes time for me! We went on a 3.14 mile run yesterday and today a 3 mile run! My normal petsitter is in Japan on holiday so I've had a different petsitter in this week. The first day she came I barked at her-it had been a long time since I had seen her, but after a few moments I was fine and off we went on a walk!

Tonight my mom flies to Tennessee without me to run in some race called the Country Music Half Marathon. I wish I was going to Nashville with her-I'd get to see my big boy cousin, Banner. But mom is leaving me here since it's such a short trip for her. Grandpa is staying with me!! I bet he'll take me on long walks and I'm sure he'll cook yummy food...he always gives me yummy bits!

Grandpa should take pics of our weekend together! But since mom will be out of town she wont be able to post pics unless he emails her......I hope all my doggy friends have a great weekend! And run fast mom!

6 comments:

Maggie & Mitch said...

We wish your mom good luck running her half marathon!
We hope your grandpa spoils the heck out of you, Velcro!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Josie said...

Hi Velcro! Your Mum will do swell in the race 'cuz you're her coach! Have a great weekend with Grandpa!! Best, Josie

Sparky said...

Good luck to your mom! I hope everything goes fine!

I'm sure you'll have a grrrreat time with your grandpa. I hope he'll take pictures! I'd love to see them.

Sparky

Gus and Louie said...

We know you are going to be out of town but perhaps you will get a chance to read your comments. Our herding trainer has decided to give Louie a chance at herding if we can figure out a way to get him signals. We were thinking that perhaps you had seen some deaf dogs in your herding experience and you have some insight on this. We were thinking perhaps a vibrating collar but any suggestions will be greatly appreciated..

Good luck on your run.. We are sure that Velcro will miss you but she will be fine with Gramps..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
Good luck to your Mom!
I am sure you will have a great time with your Grandpa!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Jonzie said...

Hi Velcro, nice to meet you all guys.
Nice blog, I'll be definitely back.