Sunday, May 4, 2008

A 6.7 mile run with mom

video

Mom and I went on a 6.7 mile trail run tonight. I think she needed to run after the long week of work she had-and I was very happy to go to Ocean Trails and dusk-for dusk is the Bunny Hour! And I saw lots of bunnies. Mom tries to take pics of the Bunnies-but they always run away before she gets her phone out.....oh well, maybe one day she'll be fast enough. it was a nice night tonight-well nice for mom and I-overcast and cool! I hope everyone had a great weekend! It's back to work for my mom tomorrow, but I'll get to play with my petsitter during the day!!

BubbleShare

6 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

Hi Velcro, my name is Charlie Daniels. I too am an Australian Cattle dog - I live in Newcastle Australia. I am 8 months old. Cheers Charlie

Maggie & Mitch said...

What a great way to spend your day, Velcro! We were waiting for that bunny to dart out in your video! Next time!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

River said...

That is some beautiful scenery you get to enjoy on your runs!

River

Mack said...

I like how you are the leader of the pack in that video!

I was reading your bio - it is so sweet! You were adopted at the zero hour! YAYYYYYY!

Josie said...

Your bunny runs sound like great fun!Go gettum, Velcro! It reminds me of the Road runner cartoon! Beep-beep! Best, Josie

Pacco de Mongrel said...

6.7 miles...that must be exhausting...