Thursday, May 8, 2008

A fun filled thursday.....

BubbleShare .


Well, I had a busy day today. Mom woke up and we went on a 3.1 mile run! I met a few doggies on my run-they were all in yards! We ran all the way up a hill that has been moms nemesis! Way to go mom. When we got back home, mom got ready for work and then she left me! But she always leaves me with a frozen kong! Around 3pm, my petsitter came in-she's been taking me to the park everyday to play with a tennis ball or a big ball. I LOVE it. She sends mom pictures everyday-so mom knows what I'm doing! I think mom gets jealous that she can't spend the days with me!!

8 comments:

River said...

Sounds like a perfect way to spend a Thursday :)

River

Noah the Airedale said...

You've got a great petsitter there Velcro. The frozen kong sounds pretty good too.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Josie said...

Sounds like a great day! Do you play with your kitties or pretty much ignore them when you're holding down the fort? Best, Josie

Kathryn and Ari said...

Hey, Velcro-
Congrats on the run. We have lots of hills around here, and I HATE them. Ari doesn't even break stride. It's good to have patient dogs around to help you up those inclines.

We love your new photos, too. You always have really great expressions!

Charlie Daniels said...

Are you trying to tell me that your human runs with you? Wanna swap?

Charlie

Maggie & Mitch said...

It sounds like you had a great day, Velcro! We're sure your mom would much rather be with you than working!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Sparky said...

Sounds like you had a fun Thursday! I hope you're having a grrrrEAT weekend, too!

Sparky

Mack said...

Wow - what a perfect day!
I wish my mom would fix me a frozen Kong sometime!