Sunday, May 25, 2008

A sunday of catch ups....

BubbleShare


Mom took these pics last weekend-and like a silly forgot to post them. So I've made her post them now because we're going out for a run and it's sunset!

I went herding today-got to see my sheep! Mom and my trainer say I'm doing great! Mom is entering me in a herding trial over the 4th of July weekend.....so i have time to continue practicing!

Mom and I went to Centinela Pet and Feed Supply to buy a few surprises for my International Goodie Exchange pup pal, Mona. i hope she likes what I got her! It was hard buying for a smaller dog than me-all i wanted to get her was tennis balls, but mom reminded me that not all dogs are as ball obsessed as I am!

Ok, now mom and i are going for a run. maybe she'll take more pics and I can post more stuff tonight!

5 comments:

Charlie Daniels said...

Keep practicing your herding Velcro and I just know you will do well in your trial.

Charlie

Noah the Airedale said...

Good luck in July Velcro. You'll blitz it for sure!!!
You're so organised getting your goodies for the exchange.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Mack said...

Wow what a beautiful sunset. I bet it is so much fun to go for a run at that time of day....I wouldn't know!

Isn't the Goody Exchange exciting!!?

Gus and Louie said...

We hope you did well in your herding..
Mom thinks that Louie loves to play in the sprinkler because he can't hear the noise it makes so he isn't afraid.. Besides that Louie kind of has his own zone. Mom calls it the Louiezone..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Maggie & Mitch said...

We're certain that you'll knock 'em dead on the 4th, Velcro! You're one smart girl!
Good for you for being right on top of things for the goody exchange! We're hoping to go shopping tomorrow!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch