Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mom is slacking again!

This work stuff is getting in the way of my blogging! Doesn't mom know that I must blog and keep in touch with my friends??? WOW! It's sunday...and I've had alot to say. I've played at the park all week with my petsitter-I met a girl dog named brittany one day. Mom worked....I played....it's been super hot here this week. I don't like the sun and heat! So mom hasn't really taken me out alot during the day-but I'm going to play with my Jolly Ball tonight when it starts to cool down. Yesterday we drove up to Burbank to see grandpa-it was 99 degrees-it was hot. I'm glad mom and I didn't run! Way too hot. But I did get to play with my tennis ball this morning before it got too hot.....then mom went off to run some silly trail race-and grandpa came to visit me. It's been a very lazy weekend!!!

BubbleShare

8 comments:

Chef said...

Pleased to meet you Velcro. Thanks for sniffing out my blog and participating in the Exchange. It's going to be a lot of fun.

xox Chef

Lorenza said...

Hi, Velcro!
I think you need to have a serious talk with your Mom! We understand her work but we want to see you too!
Lazy weekends are great too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Charlie Daniels said...

Velcro don't me too hard on Mum - these humans don't seem to get food for free like we do. Apparently they have to work, then get given something called credit that the swap for food !

cya

Charlie

Thor said...

Velcro,
My mom is also working hard and not helped me with the blog. It was almost completely abandoned last week! It is not fair!
My dad bought me a new tennis ball. Cool! :)

Thor

Maggie & Mitch said...

Wow! 99 degrees is sure hot! We know how important those nighttime play sessions are to you, Velcro! We hope you get to go to your park!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Noah the Airedale said...

Gosh you sure are getting some hot weather there. Don't you just hate that...we sure do. It's nice and cool here woo hoo.

Hugs and tail wags
Noah Willow Tess Lucy

Gus and Louie said...

We knew you were still around.. It is ok for Mom to be busy. You need to be thankful she has a job so she can buy you lots of yummy treats and take you herding.
Our trainer is sick today so we have our next class on Saturday morning. I can hardly wait.. Dad did get Louie's new collar and he has been working with him.. We will see if Lori gives him a chance..


Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Pacco de Mongrel said...

i never like hot weather too... is best to stay indoor and enjoy the air-cond